We provide medical care without the insurance middleman
on a subscription basis.
Your fee covers the following:
- Unlimited contact with Dr. Varble
- in her office
- at your home or workplace in Buena Vista
- by phone, email, video, and text message
- Basic labs
- Cholesterol (lipid panel)
- Sugar/diabetes testing (A1c, fasting blood sugar)
- Testing for anemia (CBC)
- Thyroid (TSH)
- Liver/kidneys/electrolytes (Comprehensive metabolic panel, CMP)
- Many other services, including urgent care, are available:
- Flu, strep throat, and urinary tract infection testing
- Laceration repair
- Skin biopsy (checking for skin cancer)
- Splinting and casting for sprains, strains, and broken bones
- Joint injections and trigger point injections
- Chronic disease management
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Allergies (and allergy shot therapy)
- Autoimmune diseases
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Lupus and more
- Chronic kidney disease
- Dementia and elderly care in your loved ones’ home (for Buena Vista-based patients)
- Pap smears
- Pregnancy and sexually-transmitted disease testing
- Hormone replacement (including bio-identical hormones)
- INR management with home-testing
- Well Child Checks
- Sports, School, and Camp physicals
- Annual Physicals
- Well woman exams/woman’s health
- Newborn care in your own home (for Buena Vista-based patients)
- Commercial driver’s license (CDL) exams
All at no additional cost.
We do not bill insurance, but you will want to carry at least a high-deductible policy to cover expenses like hospitalizations, emergency room visits, specialists, imaging like MRI’s, and labs outside of the basic list.
Relaxed, hour-long appointments let you address all of your concerns. Perfect for those with anxiety about going to the doctor’s office.
Enjoy the benefits of a private visit to the doctor’s office without others in the waiting room. No more long waits in a crowded waiting room. No more sharing your concerns with receptionists and appointment-makers. Your medical records are secure with just a physician, nurse, and covering nurse practitioner, instead of a staff of 50 at large clinics.
Always have access to your doctor at the time most convenient to you. We are open Monday through Sunday, 6 am to 8 pm.
Guaranteed same-day appointments. No more calling multiple doctor’s offices, trying to get an appointment that day.
No more settling for someone other than your doctor, just to get seen that day. Dr. Varble alone provides 99% of patient care.
Appreciate the benefits of a modern practice, with medical care by phone, email, text, and video, especially when you are out of town.
Fees are simple and allow you to budget for your healthcare across an entire year without unanticipated costs for your primary care.
Adults, ages 19-39, $65 per month
Adults, ages 40-64, $75 per month
Adults, ages 65 and up, $100 per month
$5 discount for second adult registration in a family
Kids, with one parent enrolled, $25 per month
$75 registration fee at the start of each subscription for a family