Your small-business solution for access to a doctor for your employees!
Direct Primary Care gives your employees 24/7 access to a doctor for the majority of their healthcare needs for just $65 a month, regardless of age (children 18&under are just $25 per month).
Whether you currently provide health insurance or do not provide health insurance, to some or all of your employees, you can afford to provide access to a doctor at a Direct Primary Care clinic.
Employees enjoy the following:
- Office visits before or after work
- Office visits in the evenings and on the weekends
- Guaranteed same-day appointments when needed
- Prompt, hour-long appointments without any waiting in a waiting room
- Privacy, without other patients in the office and just a handful of providers with access to the chart
- Email, text, and phone access to a doctor
- Unlimited visits and basic labs for one low monthly fee
- No co-pays or deductibles at the family doctor’s office—all medical care at Peace of Mind Medical Care is free to your employee from day 1
Providing access to a doctor helps your small business by
- Allowing employees to be seen before or after their shift, so they don’t miss work to go to the doctor
- Getting employees seen the day they call for an appointment, getting them back to work sooner
- Removing the financial barrier for an uninsured employee to get seen for an infectious illness that could sicken other employees or even customers
- Retaining employees who do not want to lose their access to a doctor by moving to another job
Choose a modern approach to healthcare with Direct Primary Care. Studies show that 80-90% of a families’ healthcare needs can be met by their family doctor, especially if the office is open in the evenings and on weekends. Coupling a high-deductible policy with a membership to a Direct Primary Care office provides the best protection, but families without insurance will also benefit from Direct Primary Care.
Having health insurance doesn’t equate to health care anymore. Bypass the system and go with Peace of Mind Medical Care.